Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Hey everybody, today I am going to review the NO.1 movie in America - Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.


Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Cast: Michael Douglas, Shia Lebouf and Josh Brolin

Directed By: Oliver Stone


Walking into the multiplex I wondered could it ever live up to the original Wall Street and I was plesantly suprised and I was really suprised with the experienced acting of Shia Lebouf I always thought of him as The Tranformers and the Disturbia kid but right now he is at the top of his game.

So for all those of you who wanna catch up Gordon Gekko has gone to prison for a really long time and he is finally out and he is trying to build up the empire he lost. I've always seen Mr. Douglas in a top position in all his movies and I think when you see this movie you realise why he is one of hollywood's best.

So it's a great movie and I think Michael Douglas potrays Gordon Gekko so brilliantly you just find it so difficult to figure his character out and that the impression he leaves on the audience uptil the very end of the film. A star studded cast the reason why I loved it is that it has you at the edge of your seat at every moment.

In my opinion Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps wasn't as well made at the original Wall Street but as a sequel it's fantastic.

I'm gonna give it  3.5 Stars and I'll see you real soon

No comments:

Post a Comment