Saturday, September 11, 2010

Salt

Hey guys my name is Ian Lobo and this is my review for Angelina Jolie latest flick 'Salt.' Alright now Angelina has been riding success of Tomb Raider for a pretty long time and if you're a fan of the tomb raider series then you're in for a treat. Audiences wanted Angelina to star in an action flick and I think the fans will be well pleased. Salt picks off when Salt catches a Russian and he reveals that in fact Evelyn Salt (Angelina Jolie) is a Russian spy and now Salt is on the run from the law and I really feel for the movie cause Salt wants to prove she's innocent but in a way she knows that her voice will never be heard. So I'm trying not to reveal too much but it's a definite box office breaker it's really big and you have to watch and I'm gonna give on my first movie review a 4-Star for thrilling action, keeping the audience at the edge of their seat and the never end element of suspense.

The Next Review will be the Indian DVD Release of the oscar-nominated animated film 'UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment